How the Rosebird Collective Farm Stand Works
So you've decided that you're ready to start your journey into eating more locally source fruits and vegetables. You've checked out a few farms, perused the farmers market, and want to dip your toes in before committing fully.
The Harvie Farm Stand is a great alternative to our full CSA shares. Instead of signing up for a full 14 week season you can buy one-time shares at your leisure.
How it Works:
1. Sign up for the mailing list at this link.
2. When we complete our availability estimate each week on Sunday you will get a notification. This will let you know what we have a surplus of for purchase.
3. Follow the link in the email to select your box size and delivery or pick-up.
4. You will then be able to customize exactly what you receive in each box.
5. Check out the recipes for each box item. Its a great time to make your grocery list for anything else you may need to pick up.
We currently have two 14-week seasons for our CSA but grow produce year round. We will have farm stand shares available during the off seasons as well.
Some other benefits of choosing a farm stand:
1. Get exactly what you want without having to show up early to purchase.
2. Plan out your meals ahead of time for the week.
3. Easily budget out your grocery bill.
4. Know exactly where your food is coming from. All our produce is grown by local small farmers.
What questions do you have?